Lee Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I have a Airtronics # 92965/72PCM receiver. On the out put pins there are two
>white jumpers? the top one is marked "N-" the second one down is marked "D="
>?  Can some one explain to me what they are and how they can be used??

Here's something I found on RCGroups.com. I can't vouch for its accuracy but
I can vouch for Mr.RC-CAM. He knows his stuff:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-30470
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30470

old_dude Feb 27, 2002, 06:11 PM

I just recently acquired an Airtronics 92965 PCM Rx that came with a TX I
wanted. The RX has end block connectors and has channels 1-6 numbered from
bottom going towards the top. The next block is "B" = battery ...no problem.
But then the last two connectors are marked "D" and "N" and have jumpers
??????
What are these last two connectors for/ what do they do ???
Anybody know/ can help ???

Thanks

AMA 213751

Mr.RC-CAM
Feb 27, 2002, 10:59 PM

The N & D jumpers are installed if you use a 4.8V pack. Remove them if you
use a 6.0V pack.

Keep them installed and use it on 4.8V. This mode will provide low battery
detection (throttle wink once per minute). If you remove the jumpers, this
feature is disabled.

Mike
--
Winch Solenoid Safety Buzzer - http://www.vvsss.com/buzzer/