I forgot to mention two other things, it was Karen Strother at the Cinci contest last weekend that asked Jack and I why we didn't fly our Cobra's anymore that got me thinking about my Cobra again. Thanks Karen, yes, they are beautiful models.

The other thing is that we had some pretty big air at points today, and I just couldn't get the Cobra to thermalloop like the ICON will, 8-) I was just difficult to build any energy at all, let alone sustain it. That surprised me as the Cobra seems to out accelerate, fly faster and turn harder and quicker than an ICON. That Cobra has a great launch too, yowza ZOOM.

I am not trying to pick on the Cobra at all here, it was really performing well and we skied it out everytime we flew it. It was just really fun flying them both and comparing.