Hey Mike,

What about the Remus B&B?  I think that nice work shed out back would sleep about 4.  :-)
Just move all the models outside.

Steve

At 03:42 PM 6/1/2005, Mike Remus wrote:

For our friends of LOFT, Fort Wayne Glider Club who wish to spend the night during the upcoming Bob Steele Memorial OVSS glider meet here is a list of near by Motels.

(Best Value Inn) 1401 W. Washington Ctr Rd.
Ph 260-489-3588

(Days Inn)1161 W. Washington Ctr. Rd.
Ph 260-489-6556

(Halls Guesthouse) 1313 W. Washington Ctr. Rd.
Ph 260-489-2524
Locally owned, known for their fine Ft. Wayne area restaurants (two located at this location)

Marriott 305 W. Washington Ctr. Rd.
Ph 260-489-5554

Looking forward to a great weekend of OVSS MOM contest soaring with all of our friends.

Mike Remus
LOFT Glider Club
Fort Wayne IN
LSF Level 5 #112
Remember; Think small.  Big ideas upset others! :~)