Gordy.

            My daughters fiancée just spent 3 months in and around Bagdad and Mosul.  Lots of work for you there, cleaning the sand.  I wouldn’t be flying the Pike there, though.  Make sure the tractor has lots of armour plating.

Klaus

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Currently we sell to 28 different countries.  The only reason I mention it, is to give the world warning that its a matter of time before I show up for some soaring in places like Spain, Arab Emerites, South America, well pretty much most places that have beaches :-)

Looks like I'll be traveling more often :-)