"d. o. darnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I haven't seen the whole thread but thought I'd contribute my humble rig.
>See pix of my winch here. http://dozone.com/chopperwinch.htm

Very nice! I like that idea of a quick foot-operated kill switch.

You can now add a warning buzzer to go along with the LED circuit. It'll
automatically sound off if either of your solenoids gets stuck. My web page
has all the information you'll need to build one yourself, or you can get a
kit from Cal Posthuma. See the link below.

Mike
--
Winch Solenoid Safety Buzzer - http://www.vvsss.com/buzzer/
                           _____