To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'[RCSE]'" <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 8:57 AM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] The best soaring hat?

You're really kidding around.....right?  Or are you really that
helpless?  Try the largest Mexican Sombrero you can find the next time you
fly.  I'm sure you'll find it will fill all of your needs.  Do cinch the
chin strap down as tight as you can though.

Now, on another note, which type of underwear do you prefer whilst
sloping?  Do you wear a different type whilst thermaling?  Different for
HLG?  Boxers? Briefs? Jock Strap?  Or maybe you prefer none at all?  What
brand?  "Fruit of the Loom" immediately comes to my mind when I think of
someone named George who would ask such silly questions.

Get a clue, what ever works for you.  Most likely you would look
very stylish with a Pith Helmut, Khaki Bermuda Shorts, Tan knee high wool
stockings with Penny Loafers on and of course a white long sleeved dress
shirt with a polka dot Bowtie (your favorite choice of colors would be
just
fine).  This of course would be for the thermal field.  For sloping
anything
will be fine but the Sombrero is a must at the slope.

Hope this helps, George.
Cliff Lindgren

PS Don't forget the extra-large lensed, horn-rimmed dark glasses to finish
out your thermal flying ensemble.