I hope every on made it home ok. The weather in the Chicago area was
severe mildly spoken. I stopped my van for a hour because of the wind,
hail and rain.
The last four days where throughly great. Thanks for the JR boys  and
Johnny Berlin to put on the best show possible. Rumor has it they burned
15 gal of fuel on Friday!!!!!!!! I hope the next year we will have
better conditions for the cross country flying. Lets do this again.
Two reporter from Japan where shooting pictures and film all four days.
A magazine and a DVD-magazine will be available from them...

Paul and Steve flying in with the Super Cub, and 50+ pilot's setting up
gliders is a great site.....

Skip Miller getting twenty-six miles on the cross country course loosing
the Nimbus4  out of site twice and getting it back in one pice......

Carolyn Goldsmith also going cross county  was outstanding, go girl...

Peter"