From: Chuck Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 07:24
To: Denny Zech
Cc: soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] OVSS #2

It's easy.  Indiana is on Eastern time in the winter and Central time in

the summer.  :-)  They would rather switch time zones since changing
clocks
twice a year is too hard.  Question.  How do people in Indiana and
Arizona
handle their computers automatic change to daylight time in the spring
and
standard time in the fall.  :-)

Chuck Anderson