I will have a winch set up in the afternoon for practice and fun flying. It may be at state school (old field) or at the farm. Call my cell phone and I will tell you where we are. We have to get clearance yet for the farm for friday.

Denny
260-433-1403

Steve Meyer wrote:

BTW,

Is the field open Friday afternoon for fun fly and practice? Barring no T-storms.

Steve