At 02:45 PM 6/11/2005, you wrote:
Sounds like having the outer control surfaces be aileron-only, and the
inner surfaces being elevator only (or maybe aileron and elevator)
might just be perfect.  I wouldn't worry much about having the outer
surfaces doing elevator functions too.

| I have my flaps and ailerons mixed - as well as full flap and crow mixing.

I'll bet crow is nice on that.  The best way I've found to slow my
flying wings down is to smack them into something. :)

We'll see. Wind is piping pretty nicely, but I just had some work stuff come up. Maiden flight will have to wait until next week, I guess.

Slowing the aircraft against a hard object prolly works better on foamies than on glass slippers. My last casualty of that sort was tip stalling my Nemesis right over the road, landing on a passing bicyclist. She fell off her bike, but fortunately her fall was nicely broken by, uh...the Nemesis.

Joe Parsons