Take 1/2" or 3/4" copper or brass pipe cut into various sizes, whatever fits over CG in fuse. Drill hole in about 1/2" away from middle and insert bolt. (This is important as lead is hard to drill.) Now melt lead and pour into tube. I made a funnel out of sheet aluminum. Drill a hole in bottom of fuse 1/2" in front of CG. Now slide into fuse drop bolt through hole install nut or wing nut.

I did this for the Emerald. It was tricky getting the ballast in and out. Long tools were required. But it worked.