Chris,

I also emailed the seller to confirm what I thought to be a Todi, was really a Todi. Rolled balsa tail boom, and the Dodgson mixer in the fuse behind the canopy. I still have a NIB Todi in my collection, and don't think it will be built anytime soon if ever...

Mark

Soaring Is Life!!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Mark Wales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Dodgson Designs Todi....
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:09:35 -0700

--- Begin Message ---
Mark,

The fuselage inside the box, yellow tail, is a Hobie Hawk fuse.  The added area at the fuselage tail junction is to elimate the dutch roll.  The rudder is routed plywood over foam.  Note also the hatch area which is flat.  The Todi fuse originally was fiberglass in the front and rolled bals on the back.  You can tell it is an original by the wires that slip into the wings at the root.  The Todi had 2 different wings, a thermal version at 100" and a semisymmetrical short wing at about 80".

Chris Adams