I new in the package Airtronics Vision or infinity module on Ham ch 7, with
that I have a very little used Futaba FP-R148DF also on ch 7. Asking $100
shipped 3 day priority US mail..
  I very little "used" but checked perfect Airtronics module on ch 7 and
with that is a JR NER 549X 9 channel receiver. Asking $100 shipped Priority
mail.
   Open for offers on these spare items, and as usual money gladly refunded
if not pleased with them.
   My plan is to be in St. Louis for the exciting MOM contest this weekend
and could bring it there if anyone is interested.
  Thanks for the BW.. Brian