Alrighty Dudes

  Final prep for the Polecat Challenge for 2005 is shaping up nicely.  I would like to get Pre-registration finished up by tomorrow night so groups can be sorted, etc.  I will not turn anyone away at the field.  You can Pre-register at the ESL sight at <http://www.flyesl.com/calendar.asp>  or by emailing me.  We have 30 or so signed up now and expect a few more.  All info for the contest is on the website at <www.polecataero.com> or in a big "sticky" thread in the HL forum on RC Groups.
  Raffle ticket sales for outside folks will be cut off at 12:00 tomorrow night simply so we can make sure all entrys are in and accounted for.  Tickets are 6 for $25 and can be had by Paypal'ing me at either this address or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  The response from sponsers has been absolutely outstanding this year, Horizon Hobbies-E-Flite have just come aboard as well as Atlanta Hobbies and the list is as follows
(I count 11 airplanes:-)

New list
In no particular order

XP-4 from Polecat
Taboo from Oleg
Push-E-Cat kit from Polecat
RedWing kit from Polecat
Zephyr 2 kit from Isthmus models
Gambler from Wright Bros
DL 50 from Matt at Mountain Models
Kit from Jack at Leading Edge Gliders
Apogee from ECM
E-Flite Tensor from Horizon Hobbies
E-Flite Yak from Horizon Hobbies
$100 gift certificate from Atlanta Hobby
Alti2 from Sheldon at YNTudesign
BC-6 from Sheldon at YNTudesign
BC-6 from Sheldon at YNTudesign
BC-6 from Sheldon at YNTudesign
RAM2 Altimiter Soaring Circiuts
HandLaunch Pro DVD from Paul at Radio Carbon Art
Secrets of thermal soaring DVD from Paul at Radio Carbon Art
Sport Tube donated by my friend Ed Franz
LiPoly voltage regulator from Kevin Sharbonda
LiPoly voltage regulator from Kevin Sharbonda
HL DVD Bill Haymaker and Phil Barnes
HL DVD Bill Haymaker and Phil Barnes
HL DVD Bill Haymaker and Phil Barnes

Don't forget the silent auction for an Alti-2, $100 gift certificate at Polecat and a 5 DVD set from Radio Carbon Art. We are over the $200 mark so you are bidding on over $350 worth of stuff. All proceeds go to the "turnaround Troll" fund for the LSF/AMA Soaring NATS
  Bidding from the internet will end friday evening but bids may be placed at the field right up until the Raffle drawing sunday at the field.  Bidding is over the $200 mark so you are bidding for over $350 worth of stuff and 100% of the proceeds go to a good cause.  Support your local "Turnaround Troll"

Thanks to everybody for all the support and help so far.

Denny Maize
Polecat Aero
717-789-0146
www.polecataero.com