Did you try removing the case? I do this frequently with Airtronic OEM's, then use non-adhesive heatshrink to offer a some mechanical support.

The electrical characteristics change slightly, but not enough to significantly degrade performance...

Shape wrote:

I just traded for an almost new Fazer. I have been using Airt  92778
recievers in my Eracer and Pike because they have been glitch free in the
carbon/kevlar fuses. Problem is I can't get this in the plane without major
problems.Was wondering what anyone else is using. Must be compatable with
Stuylus.
Jerry

Simon Van Leeuwen
RADIUS SYSTEMS