Nice Note,
Why don't you copy Hobbbico on this post as well ?
If you are going to Cudo or rip a company, you might as well copy them directly

Good point Jack, and of course as you know I do work with most of our suppliers behind the scenes trying to help them better understand our (sailplaners) needs and wants.  So yep, Hobbico's key people are in the loop :-)

Thanks for the post, you're right, we can do more by being helpful to our suppliers. They won't get it right everytime the first time, but they won't get it right ever is we don't help.

Gordy