That was an excellent write up, the best post I have read here in awhile. I am so happy for you and Joe, and the rest of the crew. That story is all about what LSF is about, the team work and preparation and perseverance to accomplish the tasks. These tasks can't be done with a "team of one" when you get to the upper levels, and that is one aspect that is really cool about it.

John, all I have left is the 8 hour and the 10k X/C, you have inspired me to press on again!

Thank you,
Jim

P.S. Great pictures too!