I have confirmed availability of rooms at the Marriott Courtyard on Tower Rd.

We have a rate of $89 for reservations beginning Thursday checking out Monday.
Weekday rates are very high, if you
want to come in earlier or stay later than above, the rate is $139.

You can book directly thru the hotel at the info below, or call the Marriott
Toll Free Number: 888-236-2427

Use the group name of "Rocky Mountain Soaring Association" to get this rate.
Rooms must be booked prior to July 20, 2005.

Courtyard by Marriott
6901 Tower Rd Denver, CO
Phone: 303-371-0300

Good Luck - see you in Denver...