HI Guys,

New RTF Hammerhead ODR Plane for sale. The plane is brand new (flown only for
two trim flights) and comes complete with Hitec HS85BB Servos on Ailerons and
Elevator, JR 600MA Extra Battery Pack and Switch. The plane weighs in at 25.4
oz dry and I have a ballast system made up that will put it right close to the
max allowable weight when fully loaded. I have digital pictures which I will
send to anyone who is interested. I am asking $250.00 or best offer plus
shipping. The plane is Yellow on top with Red tips, Red on bottom with Yellow
Racing Stripes and has Yellow/Red fuse and tails. The plane is ready to rock,
just add your receiver and go race.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS