To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 6:24 PM
Subject: [RCSE] top or bottom driven ?

hi all,
I've been asked this a few times, and I give my opinion,
but i want to see what you guys have to say.

What gets better mechanical advantage, top or bottom
driven linkage, and how much does the drag of bottom driven
really effect things, if any ?

My vote goes towards bottom driven.
I can always get the throws I want, easy to set up and adjust,
and gives a solid control surface.

Dave Hauch
www.git-r-built.com