I have decided to sell off some of my items.
 One is a new Vision.  Got it from an estate sale. Pristine, spotless in the
box. I sent it to Kirk Hanson for all updates, Sent it to Airtronics for a
tune/check-up and installed a new 1600 Sanyo battery pack. It has a ch 7 ham
band module. This radio should last some one many years. I would like $265
shipped with the ham module and if your not a ham I will sell the radio with
no module for $245 shipped in the CONUS. Thanks for the BW. Brian