On Jun 22, 2005, at 7:35 PM, Bill Johns wrote:

JR rx:  model 549    $50 shipped.

tentatively sold.

Spectre 120: no servos but the wing wires are installed. Some hanger rash but mechanically sound. $100 plus shipping.

4 folks have wanted it. Consider it sold. I've got a first come-- first served list of folks who want this plane.

Open class Bungee.  Orange rubber as supplied by NSP.

Same here. I have a first come first served list of folks who want it and will follow this list until it's gone.

Thanks,

Bill
---
It is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life.    B. Baggins

Bill Johns
Colton, WA