From: "Marc Gellart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 6:55 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Throw Outs, What If...

> ...you dropped the fliers high score in a contest and not the low score?
I looked over MS 2005 scores, Kendall came up short, John loved the result,
and both knew the tasks were dangerous when assigned.

> I know you can talk drops either way, none of the OVSS contests have them,
but that is the clubs call not mine.  What is the thought of others?

> Marc
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format