On a 70A 510EN battery you will have 20-30 starts on a calibrated F3B winch deppending on the conditions, models used and setup of model. Most important is to change battery when you feel the power goes down AND charge it the same day. If you run a car battery empty or store it empty it will be ruined or become poor quickly.

Hilsen (Regards) Jojo
www.grini.no

Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:45:11 -0400
From: Richard Hallett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Soaring MESSAGES <Soaring@airage.com>
Subject: batteries

"the days are getting shorter and winter is coming on ...

Eddie the Eagle
in sunny South Australia"

To this my wife says "thank goodness" particularly since yesterday we
exceeded the long term record for the day by two degrees.

But my batteries are getting tired with these longer opportunities that
are getting shorter.

Question.  How many stalled F3B launches can be made on your F3B
battery?  So what is your battery size and how many launches?  I may
need to take multiple batteries or buy a new one.

Thankyou.

Rick
Richard Hallett Pittsfield ME

PS In case you did not know it the launch and the battery are entirely
different for F3B compared to a normal club setup.