A nice BBQ indeed.  Under the stars listening to the various sounds of the night, crickets, owls, and coyotes.  And of course the crackle of the bonfire frying the mosquitoes before they can steal your blood.

And for the hardy you can sleep right on-site, just roll out of your sleeping bag in the morning and stagger, (err sleep walk), to the F3J sign up.  Just remember to dress. :-)

I'll be sure to have some fine micro brews available for my buddies and brew connoisseurs Sieb and Bubba.  :-)

Steven Meyer
Survivor of the NATS BBQ
SOAR
LSF IV