Hey guys,
 Quoting Oleg Golovidov, "But it is still fun to look at [the pictures]
while the memories are fresh."  Well maybe it's been so long since the
event now that it be fun to look back recall the fun you had.

Anyway, here are my pictures from Poway.  I've got a pretty speedy camera
(8fps), so a good bit of my pictures are launches.  You'd be amazed how
much yaw Phil Barnes has on his launches. ;-)

http://photo.charles.cc/photos/view.php?dir=2005.06.04+Intl+Hand+Launch+Glider+Festival+-+Day+1
http://photo.charles.cc/photos/view.php?dir=2005.06.05+Intl+Hand+Launch+Glider+Festival+-+Day+2

Also, there's my pictures from Parker Mountain on the Monday after the
contest.  These are the pictures including Joe (Wurts) and Micheal (from
England) playing "Peg the Bigred bottle on top of the stick with your
Foamie".  It's pretty funny, check it out...

http://photo.charles.cc/photos/view.php?dir=2005.06.06+Parker+Mountain+Sloping

See if you can find the two where Joe peg's the bottle, and then the stick
itself, those are my favorites.

-Charles

BTW - And if those links don't work (are too long) for anybody, you can
just go here and the links you're looking for are right there:

http://photo.charles.cc/photos