I have limited time and resources to collect and fly sailplane in more than 4 classes.

I figured I would concentrate on HLG, Unlimited/F3J, XC, and as soon as I can sell my 2M, RES.

Oh BTW anyone need a Super V 2M ready to fly? Best launching 2M out there. Only for the most talented pilots. :-) Can deliver at the NATS.

Steven Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV