Just got home to find my two new full carbon 'lite' version Pikes Xtails.

Yeah I know they are the same as the two regular full carbon Volz Powered Pikes that have been building a wood pile in my office for the last 2 or 3 years, but they do have a new tight weave lighter carbon cloth, instead of the glass covered carbon cloth in my originals.

I also had them beef up a set of stabs for me, for those days when you just can't seem to get started so the only fix is to DS a few hours :-)

I asked them to not put the flap horn inserts in the wings since I like to put the old carbon horns out the bottom. Still a small notch in the top, a lot smaller than usual but I suppose it has to do with the mold and I can't wait to hear what tune they are going to play in a dive:-)

Some assembly required but I am really quick at getting the Volz mounts in place, creating the wing linkages and wiring harnesses, so should have them air worthy in time for the Nats.

Instead of Red White and Blue these are ...okay the same :-)

Gordy