The Icon has been sold. Thanks for the BW.

Walt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Soaring" <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 9:25 AM
Subject: For Sale - Icon, RTF, New and Perfect

Posting this for my Son:

I am selling my Icon. It is loaded with the best in non-didgital
Airtronics servos and rec. The plane is white on top with white fuse, red
on bottom. The tips fade from white to yellow, orange, then red. I took
delivery, from Mapleleaf, in Febuary and it has about 20 flights. The
plane is perfect, no hanger rash scrathes or dings. Comes with factory
ballast and 5 cell pack, only 4 of the cells are wired. Also comes with
tape on skeg and tooth. Rec. is the slim blue 92777/721. Flap and rudder
servos are 141s. Elevator is S4738, ailerons have 94557s. All Airtronics.

If you fly with a Stylus, you may send me your memory card and I will
upload the program.

Email questions to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Pictures available on
request. You may check my buyer feedback through Ebay under seller,
3dproductions. $2400 includes shipping. Request payment by PayPal. Dwain
Carter (214) 616-4559.