I got to see some of his flights first hand (Timed for him on some). He was on fire. It / he inspired me so much I'm now on the waiting list for an 2m Image. only 362 days to go give or take a few :)

Way to go Bobby!

John Fruge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Eckel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Marta Zavala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Its Not the Plane-again

Makes a 2 meter lover's heart go all pitter-patter!!  ;-)

Congratulations to Bobby McGowan!

Rick

At 07:15 PM 7/1/2005, Marta Zavala wrote:
Seeing the posts about the Insanity we gotta get back to whos flying the
plane.  As good as the Insanity seems to be, its still the pilot.  Case in
point, last weeks SVSS Sprig Fling.  The overall winner was??????  Bobby
McGowan.  Was he flying a ultra high performance, high A/R, super foiled
bird?  Nope, a  2M Image.  Doesnt that plane have your basic 7035?  He
smoked some pretty good pilots with that little 2M thing!
Walter