Will be soaring in 12 hours.  Nice day ahead here in Chi town.
At SummerFest in 36 hours.  Nice weekend shaping up here in Brew town.
Santana - Los-Loneley Boys - Fireworks - Food and Drink. What better to celebrate Independence Day.
More Soaring.....   Gordy, you know I'm off on Tuesday as well. ;-)

Steven Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV

At 10:17 PM 7/1/2005, you wrote:
Steve Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I get joy out of Cliff jabbing Gordy.  Keep up those excellent posts
>Cliff.  :-)

Maybe we should all give it a try. We could have a sort of online contest.

Mike
--
                      _____