I flew my new Ellipse 4 yesterday.  Launches well, flys fine, thermals good.
Lands terribly.  Does anyone have settings or advise to help me slow this plane
down on landings without stalling it or making it spastic during those last 20
feet before landing.  I've tried 0 to 75 degrees down flap with appropriate mix
of elevator.  Mixed that with various aileron settings from crow up 30 degrees
to down 45 degrees.  The best so far is with a no aileron up or down but it
just lands too fast or when slowed down it stalls and bounces all over.  Any
practical help is appreciated.  Thanks

Rick Bothell, Prescott Valley, AZ
www.handsfreeretriever.com