So I show up this morning in Dayton only to find that they have stacked the deck with a bunch of better pilots than me!  I really had my heart set on winning too.

I led to the second 5th round, but got stomped by some wicked evil air that I think was manufactured by the locals in order to hook me in to complacency...and it worked.

Paul Siegel stayed steady, Don Harris, Steve Seibenaler, Marc Gellart, Rudy all decided to sacrifice theirselves to help me try to get the big spot by eating cold food a few flights, but in the end that 5th flight lost me 2:30 and 18 landing points for a wood at 4th.

I pity the fools that missed today, but you have time for the most sacred of soaring events in America (don't tell elcada, they be bombing for sure if they find out!) yep a 2 meter contest!

So get in your Pacers and Yugo's to head for Dayton tomorrow!

Gordy