There are 10 days left to complete your registration for this event.  AMA
registration forms must be postmarked by July 18.  This link will get you
the registration form in WORD format.  If you cannot use a WORD document
contact me and I will send you a PDF version of the AMA registration form.
Remember you need to register both with the AMA via their form AND online
with the RMSA organizer at the RMSA website
http://www.rmsadenver.com/f3j-ts.htm <http://www.rmsadenver.com/f3j-ts.htm>
.

Be sure to complete your team registration and/or affiliation on the RMSA
website as well.

As soon as registration closes I will begin the frequency coordination
process and the compilation of the flight matrixes.

Good Luck – See you in Denver.

Jim Monaco
Organizer – US F3J Team Selections
Denver, CO