I figured if Jim doesn't want them something must be wrong with them. Jim has perfect planes. I have even seen pictures of his shop, looks like a clean room at NASA.

There are so many choices now. Specially with the strong Euro the other planes are getting more expensive. They must be good at those prices.

Steve Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV