No.  I remember the windless NATS where it was 100 plus.  That's no fun.
Of course the clouds, wind, cold, and rain last year was no fun either.

Somewhere in between would be nice.

The IGES (<http://www.iges.org//aboutiges.html>Institute of Global Environment and Society) and COLA (Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere) long term forecasts look good. <http://wxmaps.org/pix/indgfsb.png>

Steven Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV