Hi Guys,

I am looking to sell my RTF Tragi 705X.  This is the Carbon D-box F3J Version
and comes complete with JR DS368's on Rudder, Ailerons and Flaps and JR DS3421
on the Elevator.  The plane has Yellow Fuse and Wing top with Red Tips and Red
Bottoms.  The plane is in perfect condition with one exception.  The fuse
cracked on a slope landing right in front of the fin.  I have fixed this crack
with glass and carbon on the inside and a wrap of glass on the  outside.  I am
asking $1450.00 plus shipping or best offer..

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS

Ps,  Tom Copp at www.f3x.com has a NIB Yellow replacement fuse in stock at this