Sharon 3.7m Profi X-tail in good shape: $1050 plus shipping, no Rx.

Nearly new AVA (RES), just a few flights: $750 plus shipping, no Rx. Kennedy Composites custom bag for the AVA: $100

2m Organic completely RTF: $500 plus shipping

Sharon and AVA do not have Rx's, so any radio will work just fine.
I'm on a trip right now, and I can't remember what servos are in either of
those models. I'll email or post the details as I remember them or when I get
home next Friday and can physically look the planes over.  AVA is available
with a custom bag from Kennedy Composites.

The Sharon had some fuse pushrod/tail linkage binding issues, so I finally
ended up removing the stock glass fiber wrapped wire pushrods and replacing
them with solid .066 carbon rods from ASC, after doing some work on the
elvator bellcrank and rudder pushrod attachment point.  The area I cut open
is under the horiz. stab on the lower left side of the vertical fin.  Put in
some thick balsa stock to help anchor the glass skin when I epoxied it back
in place.  The repair is not pretty, but is very strong and functional.  Now
both the elevator and rudder move with no binding or slop.  The servos are
much happier now! The fuse servos are a pair of new Hitec HS-225's, fed by a
new 1100mah, 5-cell NiMh battery.  I still can't remember what servos are in
the wings.  For sure I'll know by Friday!

Organic is set up with Futaba Rx and new HS-81 Hitec servos in the fuse. Flap servo is a Volz Micro-maxx. Can't remember what kind of micro servos are in the ailerons. Comes with a Futaba 8ch PCM 1024 Transmitter. Already programmed correctly with launch and thermal
camber, crow mode enabled at half flap, and all elevator compensations
dialed in for flap/crow/camber modes.  You can literally just charge the
batteries in the Tx and the plane and launch this baby in a contest and win (glider flying/contest winning skill not included)!
It is dialed in and C.G. is pretty optimal.

Keith McLellan
610-905-5255