From: Stephen Hamm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 1:00 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: RE: [RCSE] gliderworld1 - Poor salesmanship

The neutral feedback doesn't affect his
percentage.Responding with a negative does,and is more
than a little spiteful in my book.While the shipping
price is clearly stated in the auction,maybe the buyer
thought he was getting a book,justifying the expense.

BTW,charging exorbitant shipping prices to "bypass" or
recover ebay fees is against ebay rules,but done
frequently.

Back on topic,who is Gliderworld1,and was the
information supplied worthwhile?What upstart/highstart
is supplied in the $29 package on the gliderworld1
website?