Well we have to see about that... stuck in Copenhagen for "tech problems" for a
few hours. Might have to find some nice floor to lay my back on... Lots of
security to go thru also everytime I need a beer!
Anyhow I have plenty on days to travel on and Gordy gets a few more hours to
prepare ;-)
See you all!
--
Hilsen (Regards) Jojo