Guess what! I arrived in Louisville and Gordy showed up as promissed!
He was tired himself but set me up in a hotel room and promissed to pick me up
tomorrow.
Got my planes but clothes is still in Chicago.

Updated the website from the wifi onboard the intercontinental flight. Cool but
took a while to register.
Check  http://www.f3x.no/nats

Hilsen (Regards) Jojo
www.grini.no