Hey Dude,
Take a chill pill and apologize.  :-)

Thanks for setting it straight Phil.

Thanks for the work by TK (1 and 2), Kaluf, and CD Ed Franz in getting this change implemented.

Steve Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV

At 12:02 AM 7/20/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In my 30 + years of flying, we have another stupid rule to benefit the people who do not have a HLG as their backup that is as good as their primary. To not be able to switch planes???  Who check everyobody at all the contests!  It is even more ridiculous when people do no realize that the pilot has to take extra time to get a new plane according to other rules for replacement and loose time overall.

Chris Adams
LSF 348 (LvLV #8)
AMA 53500 CD