File a protest.
A contestant can be deemed unsportsmanlike and ejected or penalized.

It has happened in the past.

Steven Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV

At 12:38 PM 7/20/2005, Douglas, Brent wrote:
When you put it like that, it makes a lot of sense.

I am curious about the 2nd point that Chris brought up, tho - what
happens if you get hit by another contestant?

I can't imagine that any sane person would try and hit someone (as was
suggested, I hope to make a point), but say you do get hit, hard enough
to cause some flying issues?  Is there any relief, something that a CD
could or should do?

I assume you can't just relight a group like you might in TD, but what
options would there be to make a reasonable attempt to work it out with
that pilot?

Just curious - more curious since I've been drifing back into HL,

Brent