Coool Dude.  I'm there.

This Speaks Cold and Wet.  Not this year!
http://www.jimbacus.net/soaring/nats2004hlg/pages/DSC02155.htm
Expect about 30 degrees more heat and about 10% less humidity. :-)

Was it a hangover or a prayer?
http://www.jimbacus.net/soaring/nats2004unl1/pages/DSC02244.htm

Plenty of this waiting.
http://www.jimbacus.net/soaring/nats2004unl1/pages/DSC02254.htm

Steve Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV

At 01:36 PM 7/20/2005, James V. Bacus wrote:
I can see everyone is charged up for the Nats!

Man, I can't begin to tell you guys how much I enjoy this upcoming week ahead. I can (almost) free my head from the complexities of life for an entire week, just be with friends and fly models every day. Simply flowing from one round to the next, one good time to the next. That is some freedom that is extremely rare for me. I know I treasure it, I know others do too, that's one of the reasons I take so many pictures to bring back those memories.

Here is a link page to photo galleries from Nats 2004, remember the good times?
http://www.silentflight.org/NATS2004/Results/Galleries.html

I am really looking forward to seeing all my friends in a couple of days, making some new friends, and sharing this special week ahead. Life is too short, lets maximize this week and squeeze all the fun out of it we can!

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, and Team JR
AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net