We flew 20 rounds of 5mins with a 100 inch per point tape.

It was sooo hot that our chargers nearly started a wing bag on fire, and the winch lines were smoking in the air.

At the end of the day, JoJo was 8 points off perfect and I was a miserable 15 points due to a last landing in which a airliner cause a reflection flast that happened to hit me right in the eyes (shouldn't have popped my sunglasses off for the landing!) and caused me to land long.

The guy is short but tough. I filled him with so many BBQ ribs (beef and pork) and sauce that his eyes were floating, but it didn't help.

A little known fact that Norway's average temp during the entire year is about 90 F with tons of humidity, and all day long while I was sweating buckets he was cool as a fozen turtle and kept humming the lyrics of 'born and bred in a briar patch'...but of course no one could understand cuz of it being in Norwegian and sounded a lot like dropping a marble in a urninal.

A vicious competitor he is not above gamesmanship, he kept trying to call me over into lift but he never fooled me so I spent most of my time in my usual spot commonly known by the locals as the sink hole.

Take off tomorrow is estimated at about 11am.

See you DLG guys at the field.....DP too :-)

Gordy