We'll let him have a good time on Sat. during F3J and introduce him to the sphere Sat. eve at the BBQ

Sunday... Pocahantas Barbie time for my team, JoJo is in trouble.   HAHAHHA  8-)

At 10:36 PM 7/21/2005, Jo Grini wrote:
Ask Gordy. he is worse than me on girls... sadly or maybe good we are both happily married. I got very dark sunglasses to put on!
Hilsen (Regards) Jojo
www.grini.no
----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Meyer
To: soaring@airage.com ; Jo Grini
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re: "JoJo Burned us today at the Nats Really Warm Up In Louisville"

Alright an "Achilles Heel".
Maybe I should stop at Jokers Wild Friday night and make deal.  >:-)  Paid towers?  Sure....
Any donations?

Steve

At 10:28 PM 7/21/2005, Jo Grini wrote:
I did not dare. Might fall in by just looking. No way American girls are fat and ugly. Get some nice ones in the starting block on F3J and I will forget about that clock...
Hilsen (Regards) Jojo
www.grini.no