I echo what everyone has been posting, great weather, very tough
competition.  AMA is a great host, and our people (Glider Guiders) are
having a ball.

Results are posted here:

http://www.silentflight.org/NATS2005/Results/HL.html

Phot gallery to follow within the day (I need to accumulate and review
all the shots from the day, first.

Having a wonderful time, wish you all were here with us!

Tom Kallevang
Wheeling, IL
LSF President & Webmaster
LSF #303 Level V #103