-----Original Message-----
From: GEORGE SPITZER [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:42 AM
To: soaring@airage.com

>>>> unsubscribe
Security settings for this list require address
verification.
I have been trying o unsubscribe for 3 to4 weeks.
How can I be removed from this list?
Please don't instruct me to follow the instuctions on
the bottom of the page as this has not worked.

Therefore, this request cannot be performed until
address
verification is received.

A verification request has been sent to the
subscription address.
That message includes authorization information that
must be sent
to the list request address.  Specific instructions
are included
in the message.