From: Jim and Donna Crook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 5:42 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] RES Question

I am looking into getting an RES plane and was looking for some feedback
from those in the know.  I am currently looking at the following planes
(no
particular order):

1) Soprano RES
2) AVA
3) Danny RES
4) Topaz

I am most familiar with the AVA, but the others look interesting as
well.
Anyone flown more than one of these?  How do they compare?  Why do you
like
the {fill in the blank}?

Thanks in advance
JC In STL

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note
that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format
with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail
and AOL are generally NOT in text format