For someone that does sailplanes and dlg, are there any advantages due
to switch location on the heli version versus the airplane version of
the 9303? This was the case with the 9C, so I thought I'd ask before
investing. Any input on the different versions would be appreciated.

Clay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]